Freemake Video Converter 188.8.131.52
Freemake Video Converter Review:
Freemake video converter is an advanced freeware used for conversion between various video file formats and can be also used for direct conversion to countless devices like smartphones, tablets and smart TVs. It supports those from Apple, Amazon, Sony and Android. Their gallery is huge with support for over 300 input file formats. Thus, you need not worry about he source of your files because you have an ultimate file conversion tool waiting for it.
It is safe and free. This freeware is available for exclusively Windows and once you install it, it receives updates regularly. It is safe because it does not make any changes to the original video and works on a copy of it. Thus, your video remains safe from any unwanted changes or interruptions.
- It covers all major file formats like AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, 3GP, HTML5, which is a web-version of sharing media.
- Another good functionality is that it can extract the audio from online videos and save it into an MP3. It is required mostly when you are watching YouTube songs that have a cover art and is in MP4 format.
There is inbuilt support for batch processing and concurrent file handling. This leverages latest CUDA technology to use the graphics processing power, which enhances conversions, reading and writing the H.264 packs. Overall, it helps in speeding up the conversions.
- It also supports DXVA, which is a similar technology to speed up conversions by using less processing power.
- It supports over 40 hours of burning Bluray quality media. You could create your own DVD menus, save the output as an ISO image or DVD. You can also use pre-available templates to organize your videos.
It provides advanced support for editing videos as well. Freemake Video Converter offers over 20 preset templates to choose from and supports majority of input formats. You can modify various parameters and also create your own custom templates. You can set custom audio and video codecs, bit rate, frame rate, resolutions and save this template for future.
- You can cut and split videos, join them, limit output file size, introduce transitions between parts and automatically deket black bars appearing in the videos.
Their current release in just 1.2 MB and are giving away 4.1.6 with all latest release and bug fixes. It supports all versions starting from Windows XP to Windows 8.1.
Changes on the new version:
- Added drag-n-drop support
- Fixed the problem with Vimeo download
Freemake Video Converter Reviews (Add your review!)
Add your review!
OS Support: Win7 x64, WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win8 x32, Win8 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10,
Hits: 1,561 visitors
Date added: 14 Jul 2015
Last Update: 27 Dec 2016